Internationally renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Barry Weintraub is sought out by patients from around the country and worldwide for his expertise and aesthetic sophistication. Dr. Weintraub offers special accommodations for those traveling from across the country, and he also has a comprehensive International Concierge Program, which is tailored to meet the specific needs of his overseas patients and those who wish to be pampered with the most luxurious and outstanding surgical experience, guaranteeing the utmost in privacy and personalized medicine.
This is a unique opportunity to have world-class cosmetic plastic surgery in New York City. Dr Weintraub specializes in a wide range of facial plastic surgery, cosmetic breast surgery, and body contouring procedures.
Out-of-Town Patient Accommodations
Faraway patients traveling to New York for our top plastic surgeon Barry Weintraub, MD, FACS are privy to the comfort and amenities of Dr. Weintraub’s Fifth Avenue office. A private entrance allows for anonymity, and patients are made to feel welcome and secure in our hospital-grade, state-of-the-art, fully licensed and accredited surgical facility, the most beautiful, private and well-equipped in NYC.
All surgical arrangements pre- and post-procedure are orchestrated by our accommodating medical staff. Communication for your intended surgery often takes place via three photos of the affected area (one straight on, and two profiles) emailed to Dr. Weintraub ([email protected]). Dr. Weintraub will study your photos and will phone at a time convenient for you. A phone consultation will then take place, clarifying your needs and focusing on your plastic-surgical issues. Pretesting can be done in your hometown by your local doctor before you travel to NYC in an effort to identify any glaring or unforeseen medical issues which might jeopardize your ability to have surgery (you will need CBC, electrolyte panel, PT, PTT, platelet count, urinalysis, chest X-ray, and EKG tests). Dr. Weintraub will see you in person at least two days before your surgery.
Patients can opt for a private plane or commercial airline into one of New York’s major airports (JFK, La Guardia, or Newark), within close proximity to Dr. Weintraub’s office. Upon arrival, patients can check into one of New York’s luxurious hotels. The renowned Pierre hotel is located directly across the street from our office, making it most convenient. Others are located within a ten-block radius such as The St. Regis, The Peninsula, The Mandarin Oriental, and The Four Seasons. Further uptown are The Carlyle, The Mark, and The Surrey.
Additionally, international patients traveling to Dr. Weintraub’s NYC location for surgery can take in the sights and sounds of the city with our International Concierge Program. From dining at the finest restaurants to visiting New York’s theaters, museums, and stadiums, patients have access to the complete New York City experience. Our dedicated staff will attend to all pre- and post-surgical care arrangements during your visit, so you can prepare and recover without worry.
International Concierge Program
Travel & Lodging
- Fly in the week before and enjoy all the luxury that New York has to offer!
- Choose to transport by private plane or commercial carrier.
- Direct check-in at the Pierre Hotel for full-service luxury, located directly across from Dr. Weintraub’s office on Fifth Avenue, on the fashionable Upper East Side of Manhattan adjacent to Central Park.
Dining & Entertainment
- Preplanned shopping activities on chic Madison and Fifth Avenues.
- Reservations at New York’s finest restaurants including three-star Michelin guide establishments such as Daniel, Eleven Madison Park, Jean Georges, Le Bernardin, Masa, and Per Se.
- Theater tickets to Broadway shows.
- Museums and private visits to top contemporary art galleries.
Plastic Surgery Arrangements
- All pre-operative testing and medical-clearance appointments arranged by Dr. Weintraub’s office.
- Surgery performed in our totally private, hospital-grade fully licensed operating room with board-certified anesthesiologists and nurses.
- Daily post-operative visits made by Dr. Weintraub during your hotel stay.
- Private phone number to reach the doctor directly.
- Arrangements made for post-surgical nursing staff to care for you.
- Prescriptions delivered directly to your hotel room.
- Weekend and evening appointments available.
Dr. Weintraub and his staff will be happy to discuss traveling to his NYC practice for surgery. Please contact our office to set up a private consultation. We hope you look forward to our warm welcome and the opportunity for us to help you make an educated and confident decision.